ACS100 Automatic Compound Scales
Ovecs Automatic Compound Scales were designed and developed in response to a customer request to measure accurately the weight of compound, with operator input being limited to loading the machine with a batch of shells, before and after lining, and entering details of where and when the batch was produced.
ACS100 - Front
ACS100 - Internal View
The ACS carries out self calibration, feeds and re-stacks ends, displays and/or prints each set of results locally and sends results to the plant network, all without any operator intervention.
- Quick change parts for most End sizes
- High accuracy weighing scale - 0.1 mg
- Tests batches of up to 48 Shells, up to 200 ends per hour.
- No operator judgment required
- Local display and printing and network output
- Data for standard tests (Recipes) are stored for easy operator input via touchpad
- Automatic calibration check
- Automatic Ethernet data logging
- Results presented for each gun
- Industry standard Allen Bradley or Siemens PLC control
- Small footprint required, allowing the system to fit neatly into any quality lab.
- Automatic tare and monitoring of settling time
- Competitively priced, offering excellent value for money
- Easy maintenance and excellent serviceability
For further details please Contact Us